Laser Resurfacing in Toledo, OH
Our med spa uses laser skin resurfacing as a high-tech solution for tightening and regenerating skin for patients in Toledo, Maumee, Perrysburg, Bowling Green, Findlay, Sylvania, and the surrounding areas.
The procedure can improve a variety of minor facial flaws, including the following:
- Fine lines or wrinkles under your eyes
- Scars from childhood acne or chickenpox
- Skin that didn’t respond after a facelift
- Sun-damaged skin and liver spots
- Warts and birthmarks
- Enlarged oil glands on the nose.
These procedures use beams of laser light to correct irregularities on the skin. Laser resurfacing warms the dermis, which is the underlying skin, stimulating it to produce collagen. This means that when the top layer of skin heals, it will be softer and smoother than ever before.
Since this is a targeted approach, laser resurfacing generally has fewer problems with lightening of the skin in unwanted areas, making it perfect for targeting small details and problem areas.
Our Laser Resurfacing Options
- Age Spot Removal – Age spots are those annoying reminders of age and sun Removing this hyperpigmentation can be done effectively and quickly with a laser. To learn more about age spot removal and whether this procedure might be right for you – Read More.
- Fraxel® Laser Treatment – Fraxel® laser technology is a gentle, unique, and efficient laser approach for eliminating wrinkles, age spots, and scars on the neck, chest, and hands. Your skin will look effortlessly amazing after this treatment. To learn more about a Fraxel® laser treatment and whether it may be the right procedure for you – Read More.
- IPL® Facial Rejuvenation – IPL® facial rejuvenation restores uneven skin tone, age spots, and wrinkles by using an intense pulsed laser light. The results of IPL® are incredible even after one or two treatments. To learn more about IPL® facial rejuvenation and whether it may be the right procedure for you – Read More.
- Laser Scar Revision: Laser scar revision helps you get rid of your unwanted scars through laser treatments so that you can be confident and happy in your appearance once again. To learn more about laser scar revision and whether it may be the right procedure for you – Read More.
Laser resurfacing could be the solution to your concerns. Contact us today to learn more about laser resurfacing treatment!