This is the year! You have decided to have plastic surgery to improve your face or another area of your body. Choosing your surgeon is of vital importance. All three of our Doctors are board-certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery holding an authentic and unrestricted medical license to perform plastic and also COSMETIC surgery. As members of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, our Doctors are highly skilled in all plastic and cosmetic surgical procedures.
What does it mean to be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
Requirements for certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery:
Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Training and completion of five years of residency in all areas of surgery in a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Medical Education or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Two of the above required five years of residency must be exclusively in plastic surgery
- The passing of comprehensive written and oral examinations
A board-certified plastic surgeon has many years of intense education and training becoming an expert at providing comprehensive care. Ongoing accreditation requires instruction, peer review, scrutiny by a panel of specialists and a lifetime of dedication to aesthetic and plastic surgery. There are many studies showing that board-certified plastic surgeons deliver the best patient care with the fewest complications. Another reason to choose an American Board of Plastic Surgery physician is that their surgical procedures, requiring anesthesia, may only be performed in an accredited, licensed or Medicare certified surgical facility, adding another layer of confidence and safety to the patient.
At Arrowhead Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Baibak, Dr. Kesler and Dr. Dalagiannis, have a combined total of over 60 years of indispensable experience when performing:
- Aesthetic Surgery (facelifts, eyelid surgery, breast enhancement, tummy tucks, body lifts, and liposuction, to name a few)
- Surgery of birth defects and accidental injuries to the face, hand and body
- Surgery to excise lesions of the soft tissue
- Microscopic procedures used in plastic surgery
- Burn and skin grafts
The Mission Statement of Arrowhead Plastic Surgeons
The mission of Arrowhead Plastic Surgeons is to provide comprehensive plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgical services of the highest standard to all those we serve. It is our ongoing commitment to provide an environment of comfort and safety, and to treat each patient with respect, dignity and compassion.
This is the time! You have decided to have plastic surgery to improve your appearance and raise your self-esteem. Why would you trust your body to anyone else?